HC-One, the UK’s largest care home provider, has been put up for sale with a price tag of GBP1bn. Corporate finance firm Gleacher Shacklock has been taken on to oversee the sale, according to reports. The decision to put the firm on the market is a response to the growing appetite for these k...
Logistics group John Menzies has reported that is trading ahead of last year as it continues to search for a buyer for its newspaper and magazine distribution arm.
Restaurant chain Cote considers partial insolvency
Specialised print companies announce merger
Hull business hub put up for sale
- Top tips for choosing a franchise
- Is Britain in the midst of a takeover boom?
- Advice for one in ten small businesses under HMRC investigation
- Consumer trends that could inform your business purchase
- Government proposes changes to Entrepreneurs Relief
- Why Amazon has sparked a wave of online food store M&A
- Almost a quarter launch businesses with a sale in mind
- Luxury tearoom and B&B business for sale in Ludlow
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions