A Blackburn-based producer of aluminium products has entered administration after an exacting contract dragged down the company’s finances. S.G. Aluminium, a firm that not only produces but also installs architectural aluminium windows, doors, curtain walling and shop fronts, is expected to m...
The management team at a fire protection device firm has put pen to paper on a deal to take control of the company, thanks to some support from private equity.
Yorkshire modular buildings manufacturer to be sold
William Hill gives up Australian business in £170m deal
Gaia-Wind goes bust amid lack of Government support
Hull business hub put up for sale
- Government proposes changes to Entrepreneurs Relief
- Why Amazon has sparked a wave of online food store M&A
- Almost a quarter launch businesses with a sale in mind
- Luxury tearoom and B&B business for sale in Ludlow
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions
- How the Autumn Budget will benefit small companies
- Business rates reform leads to higher bills but greater opportunity
- Betting companies limber up for autumn of dealmaking
- A third of UK businesses slow to adopt modern tech